Our classic silhouettes just got a whole lot more comfortable. Back in the day, our sky-high platforms were incredibly lightweight and delighted those who had a pair. To remain true to our vintage construction, we’ve updated our classic silhouettes with a new technology that bolsters comfort. We call our updated constructions 2.0 Comfort Technology.
1. We source our vegetable-tanned leathers from responsible, eco-friendly tanneries. Our gentle dyeing process preserves the leather’s natural beauty while delivering unique, dimensional color.
2. We handpick leathers that soften over time; some things just get better with age.
3. Soft and airy inner foam cushions the foot and delivers comfort to the woman on the go.
4. Dense outer foam supports the foot throughout the day.
5. Shown here with an everyday wedge, 2.0 Comfort Technology lends itself to several heights. That unreal comfort is the same no matter the silhouette.
14 Results: found
Your favorite shoes at Kork-Ease just got a whole new level of comfort. Our 2.0 Collection takes styles you already love and makes them even better. With the introduction of our 2.0 comfort technology, you can slip into your favorite shoes and never worry about discomfort. We know how hard you work, and we made this collection to remove the pain from fashion. With our 2.0 collection, you can wear our highest platform and remain on your feet all day without pain.
We wanted everyone to feel included in this special collection. We offer our 2.0 comfort technology in many of our already beloved styles. If you're going for a more dressed-up look, check out one of our most popular shoes, "Ava," with a high wedge and leather strapping, you are sure to turn heads. If you are going for a more relaxed look, you will love our "Tutsi" slide. With its natural cork accent and a wide variety of color choices, this has to be one of our favorite shoes in the collection.
No matter what shoe you choose to go with, know that you will love our 2.0 comfort technology. With this added comfort, you can feel the stress taken off of your feet. The dual-density foam insole helps support the entire foot. In addition, the inner foam will also cradle your foot with cushioning. Lastly, the injection process in your shoe will make have you feel light and flexible with every step.